Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog-o-licious

Posted by Heather at 8:59 PM
Allow myself to introduce... myself. Or my blog, rather, since there are better things to talk about than me.

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few:

-Sugar
-Caffeine
-Pastry
-Sugar
-Food
-World Peace
-Sugar
-Baking
-Chocolate
-Donuts
-Cookies
-Sugar

For the record, if the blog name doesn't tip you off, I'm all about the sugar here. It's my passion and hobby. I love to cook, I love to bake. And I intend to dedicate this blog to anything and everything to do with, well, anything to do with all of this tasty goodness. I do indeed play favourites, my real obsession is cupcakes and the idea for this blog surrounded that, but then I thought - I have enough love in my heart for cookies too, or donuts, or candy... we can all get along!

Primarily cakes/cupcakes here. Ideas, themes, pictures, great ones, bad ones, recipes, tips, tricks, pans, liners, you name it, I will attempt to be on top of it.

N-JOY!

0 comments on "Blog-o-licious"

Post a Comment

 

Confections of a Sugar Monster Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez