Monday, March 21, 2011

Aw man...

Posted by Heather at 11:56 AM
A funny thing happened to me this morning. Of course I don't mean "funny" "haha", I mean "funny" more like "soul crushingly disappointing"... but I have to admit it was humorous the way it happened.

Having just woken up I was leafing through a magazine of my mothers that'd just come in the mail. Folded over to fit in the mailbox, I read ________ Living. Which I automatically assumed to mean "Canadian Living", because, y'know, we're Canadian. Somewhere around page 3, I find this Jelly Belly $10,000 Cupcake Challenge.

ooOOooOOoo

My eyes light up, and look like O.O!

So exciting! I love jelly belly's. AND I love cupcakes. It's so perfect!
Then I read:
"Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 13 years of age and older..."

Wait, what? I keep reading for the "AND CANADA" but it doesn't materialize. Finally I say to myself, "Well that's just stupid, why would they run an American contest in a Canadian...." *flip to the cover to read "Country Living* "....oh."

Well, regardless, there are some nifty decorating ideas in there AND I happen to know that maybe some American friends might read this, so check this:


Jelly Belly Cupcake Challenge

I am still rooting through all the cupcakes on there and I probably will make one or two of them, especially with Easter coming up.

So check it out, no matter where you're from, it's pretty nifty.

0 comments on "Aw man..."

Post a Comment

 

Confections of a Sugar Monster Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez